We released a whole bunch of updates over the past 24 hours. Make sure to click on the "Check for Updates" menu item in your Evernote clients.
First announcement, all accounts now have invitations to send out. Click the link in the top link bar on Evernote Web.
Here’s a shortlist of some notable items. For more details, see our release notes.
- Switching between Thumbnail and List views now keeps the user scrolled to the same spot in the result set
- Single-Note view now displays the source URL from web clips and other note attributes
- Thumbnail and List views now immediately adjust their scrollbars to reflect the total number of notes in the result set making it easy to find other notes and keep track of where you are.
Evernote for Windows (download)
- Improved handling of image attributes
- Improved synchronization logging
- Fixed conversion of ink notes from Apitek tablets
- Added the ability to select between ‘system default’ mail client and ‘user default’ mail client
Evernote for Mac (download)
- Todo checkbox support
- Note Info panel now shows image recognition status, when applicable
- Spell checking is now enabled in the note title field.
- Bold, italic, underline and strike thru formatting are now preserved when syncing and copying/pasting.
Evernote for Windows Mobile (download)
- Added ink edit toolbar/color selection dialog
- Added scheduled upload support on non-Latin language phones
Plus a ton of bugfixes everywhere. Keep that feedback coming!