When it comes to snapping photos with your phone, the fewer clicks the better. Well, wouldn’t it be great if you could snap a photo and have it automatically go into your Evernote account? No emailing. Just snap and you’re done. Well, you can and here’s how.
Those of you out there with Windows Mobile phones have it pretty good, since Evernote for Windows Mobile will automatically send snapshots and audio right into your account.
But, since many of you don’t have Windows Mobile phones we thought you might want to give ShoZu a shot. ShoZu is an application that can be set to automatically send snapshots to your Evernote email address as soon as you snap the photo, and ShoZu works with a ton of different phones.
This video shows how ShoZu and Evernote work together.
- Go to www.ShoZu.com, and click on Get ShoZu
- Find your phone in the list of supported phones
- Create an account and follow the installation instructions
- Once installed, select Send to Email and configure ShoZu to send to your Evernote email address
- Select Evernote and go to the Sending setting menu and set it to “Auto Send”
That’s it. Now, go snapshot crazy.
If you have any questions, check out the ShoZu support site.