We’ve all been there: you hand someone a gift, they tear off the wrapping paper, their eyes filled with anticipation, then their excitement turns to a forced smile, “Oh this, this is great, I’ve always wanted one of these, no you really shouldn’t have…do you have the receipt?”
The holidays can be stressful. Picking out the perfect present (or at least something they won’t hate) isn’t easy. We’re coming to the rescue. Evernote can help you give and get better gifts. No one should have to unwrap this:
Gift giving is tough. Evernote can help.
Here’s what you can do:
- Create a public notebook and call it “Christmas Wish List” or “[your name here]‘s Gift List” or “Stop Using Your Imagination, Here’s What I Want List”
- Add things you like to the notebook
- Clip things from the web
- Take pictures while out shopping
- Scan ads and articles from magazines
- Type what you want
- Add comments with sizes and descriptions to make it that much easier
- Share the URL
Here’s a wish list that I created and sent out to my friends and family:
Share your lists with us
Share your public notebook wish lists in the comments section. Trust us, lots of people out there need good ideas.
Evernote makes a great gift, too
Need an easy gift idea? Give the gift everyone can use, better memory. For only $45, give someone a full year of Evernote Premium.