In the past couple of weeks, we have released updates for the five major versions of Evernote. For the most part, these have been bug fix releases, which means that across the board Evernote is running more smoothly and reliably than ever. Here’s a rundown of releases and version numbers. Go on and get the latest and greatest, if you haven’t already.
Recently updated versions of Evernote
- Evernote for Windows (version 220.127.116.112 ) | get it »
- Evernote for Mac (version 1.4.5) | get it »
- Evernote for iPhone (version 3.0.2) | get it »
- Evernote Web | check it out »
- [UPDATE 7/23] Evernote for BlackBerry (version 3.0.245) | get it »
UPDATE: Content not valid error
If you are experiencing the “invalid content” error when you sync using Evernote for Mac version 1.5.0 on your Leopard ( OS 10.5) machine, then you should:
- “Check for Updates” in your client to upgrade to version 1.5.1
- Open the Mac “Console” application and look for the title of the note that is failing. You should see a line that looks like either:
- 11/1/09 4:50:54 PM Evernote exception adding note ‘Mexican Cooking’ to server
- 27.10.09 12:26:00 Evernote exception updating note ‘Mexican Cooking’ [guid: b931f161-7f61-4ac1-8ea6-c7df882d12bb] on server
- Open the note with this title in Evernote and edit the contents of the note in some way. For example, you can add a space to the end of the note.