We’ve said it once and we’ll say it again, we want there to be an Evernote in your language. To make that happen, we recently launched a community translation project to translate Evernote into French, German, Italian, and Spanish. This has been going really well, and now we’re ready to start the next part of the project: optimizing our handwriting recognition for these new languages.
Once again, we would like your help. Below are text samples in the languages we are currently working on. Please write them out in your language of choice, using your natural handwriting. If you make a mistake, just cross it out and keep going. Then, send us the result.
Cool bonus: Helping us means that Evernote should recognize your handwriting particularly well. That could come in handy later.
What you need
- Blank, white sheet of paper
- A pen with black ink (preferably a roller ball)
- Scanner or digital camera
How this works
- Write out one or more of the sample texts below
- Scan or photograph the piece of paper (separate ones for each sample)
- Email the image (JPG, PNG, PDF) to our translations mailbox
Four text samples
Visit our translation project page for more information. Thanks for helping us make Evernote better.