The new Evernote for Mac release (v 1.6.0) comes with lots of great updates. Download the latest now»
Tons of notes
Evernote for Mac 1.6 dramatically improves speed and performance for accounts with large (LARGE) numbers of notes. This is a welcome enhancement for you active Evernoters out there. All aspects of your Evernote experience is now much faster. For those of you still growing your Evernote database, you can feel good knowing that Evernote will always be snappy, even when you have you thousands and thousands of notes in your account. Something to look forward to.
Emailing notes out of Evernote for Mac got a nice upgrade. Notes are now sent directly through the Evernote Service, which provides a much more consistent and reliable user experience. This will also make life a lot easier for those of you that rely on webmail instead of using a desktop mail client. The From email address will be the one that we have on file for your account. To change that email address, log into Evernote Web and go to the Settings section.
- Improved performance when displaying search results in large PDFs
- Dragging a URL onto the dock icon works consistently
- Another attempt to fix issues with the Safari clipper toolbar button experienced by some users
- Resolved issues with right-click Save As… option
- Fixed a display bug in the quota meter
- Numerous other fixes