February is all about our partners—all those great companies and developers that are building Evernote into a wide array of cool products. We decided to do more than talk about them, we’re going to celebrate their work. And so, we give you the first annual (maybe) Evernote Notable Tech event: a night of tech, talk, and entertainment. Come out and see how you can get even more out of your Evernote experience.
Get your FREE tickets now »
We’re bringing together a fantastic group of application developers and hardware vendors to show off their goods, as well as few notable speakers for an exciting panel discussion. There’ll be food, drink, and maybe even some surprise giveaways.
Who’ll be there
- Sony | www.sony.com | how we work together »
- Fujitsu | www.fujitsu.com | how we work together »
- Seesmic | www.seesmic.com
- mDigger | www.mdigger.com
- TimeBridge | www.timebridge.com | how we work together »
- DocScanner | www.docscannerapp.com
- Eye-Fi | www.eye.fi | how we work together »
- Jotnot | www.jotnot.com | how we work together »
- OfficeDrop (Pixily) | www.officedrop.com | how we work together »
- Pixelpipe | www.pixelpipe.com
- Qipit | www.qipit.com
- reQall | www.reqall.com | how we work together »
- SpeedText | App Store
- yolink | www.yolink.com
A very special shout-out to our sponsors: Launchsquad, Sony, TimeBridge, and mDigger. You can thank them for the food and drinks.
We’ll have a great panel discussion moderated by Guy Kawasaki, titled Managing Competition in Tech. Our panelists will be Phil Libin, CEO of Evernote; Loic Le Meur, founder of Seesmic; and Adeo Ressi, founding member of TheFunded.com.
Date: Thursday, February 25th
Time: 6pm-9pm, panel discussion starts at 7:30
Location: 111 Minna Gallery, San Francisco
Get your free ticket now. We will be charging at the door, so take advantage of the free offer.