Podcast MP3 | iTunes | Audio feed | Length: 39mins
Podcast #17 topics
- Evernote for iPad is here [related post]
- Impressions of iPhone OS 4.0
- Improved emailing into Evernote [related post]
- Evernote and the Nerdist podcast
- Notable NYC event on 4/15 [event details]
- Twitter questions!
- Use cases
Mentioned: Google Reader integration
This isn’t new, but it’s really useful. You can send posts right from Google Reader into Evernote. Here’s the post about how to connect the two.
We’ve set up a voicemail box just for you. Call us and tell us how you use Evernote-–don’t forget to tell us your name and where you’re from. We’ll choose the best ones and play them in our podcast. Call +1 (347) 497-3572 and leave a message.
Have a question you’d like us to cover in a future podcast? Leave it in the comments section or send a tweet with the hashtag #EvernotePodcast.