My Modern Metropolis
We recently added My Modern Metropolis notebooks to the Evernote Trunk. We’re pleased to offer this excellent collection of creative resources to all of you, our Evernote users. My Modern Met is where art enthusiasts and trendspotters connect over creative ideas.
The editors of My Modern Met have carefully put together an exciting collection of art and photography. In these notebooks, you’ll find intriguing works of photography, design, installation art and more from new and established artists. Many of the notes also contain interviews with the artists themselves, giving you a glimpse into their creative process.
Some highlights from the notebooks:
- Visual Intoxication: see how artist Alexandra Pacula paints with oil to recreate the feeling of dizziness and confusion.
- One dead Tree: view the story of Kevin Day who photographed the same tree on different days, through different seasons and in different lighting conditions for five years.
- Flying High with Paper Planes: a look into artist Dawn Ng’s incredible art installation involving thousands of paper planes.
- Where Science, Art and Photography Intersect: see how Caleb Charland demonstrates lessons in physics and mathematics with his mind-blowing photography.
- Hyper-Realistic Acrylic Body Painting: Alexa Meade applies acrylic paints to her subjects to give them the appearance of being part of the painting.
How to add the notebooks to your account
Adding a notebook take a few simple steps. Go to the Evernote Trunk, which is available on the web, Evernote on your desktop, or Evernote on your iPad. Once there, click on the Notebooks menu item. Click on My Modern Met and select the notebook to want to add. Then click the Add to Evernote button. Evernote will automatically sync and your new notes will appear.
Be part of the Evernote Trunk
If you are interested in contributing a notebooks to the Evernote Trunk, contact us here.