In this episode, we talk about recent updates, cool new integrations from Study Blue and Xobni and how a street food vendor uses Evernote. Also, we have a very special interview with Susan Orlean.
Audio feed | Length: 57mins
It took us a while to publish this podcast, so some aspects may be a bit out of date. The comedy stylings? Always fresh.
Podcast #28 topics
- Sharing in Evernote
- Note links in Evernote [read the post]
- Discussion of Chrome permissions
- New integrations: Study Blue and Xobni
- How a San Francisco street food vendor is using Evernote [read the post]
- This episode we interview author and journalist, Susan Orlean
- Twitter questions
Rice Paper Scissors
We’ve set up a voicemail box just for you. Call us and tell us how you use Evernote-–don’t forget to tell us your name and where you’re from. We’ll choose the best ones and play them in our podcast. Call +1 (347) 497-3572 and leave a message.
Have a question you’d like us to cover in a future podcast? Leave it in the comments section or send a tweet with the hashtag #EvernotePodcast.