Whether you’re traveling, working from a coffee shop, or just sitting on the couch, sometimes it’s just easier to browse the web from your mobile device. If you’re using an Android device, then a great way to do your mobile browsing is with Dolphin Browser. Now, you can get add-ons for Skitch and Evernote that let you annotate webpages or save text to Evernote.
The Skitch Add-On
You can now seamlessly grab web content you’re viewing on Dolphin on your Android device and annotate it using Skitch. You can point something out on a page, draw on a map, make a quick reminder to yourself, then save it to Evernote or share with your friends. First, be sure to install Skitch. Next…
- Download the Skitch Add-On for Dolphin.
- When you come across web content you’d like to edit, swipe to the right to reveal the add-on bar and tap the Skitch icon.
- The page instantly opens in Skitch, where you can add text, arrows, circles, free-hand lines and drawings. Next, save it or share it. It’s that simple!
Clipping Text from Webpages
In addition to allowing you to annotate web clips and screenshots using Skitch, you can now also clip text from the webpages you visit straight into your Evernote account. Capture articles, research, travel deals, and more. To do this:
- Download the Evernote Add-On for Dolphin and authorize your account.
- Whenever you come across text on any web page that you might want to remember, select it and tap the Evernote logo on the right side bar. The information you want to remember will be synced to your Evernote account.
The Evernote API
Dolphin was able to do all this thanks to the open, free Evernote API. You can also create amazing Evernote-integrated apps and products. Take a look at our developer site for more information.