A month ago, we announced Chad Williams as our Fitness Ambassador and now he’d like to help all of our users get more fit. Chad is here to get you in shape, and keep you motivated, along with other Evernote users (not to mention, some challenge-ready Evernote employees!). We’re calling it the 30 Day Challenge and it starts on Wednesday, February 15th. Are you ready?
Join the 30 Day Challenge led by Chad Williams, Evernote Fitness Ambassador
As a health and fitness mentor, Chad helps his clients achieve their fitness and nutritional goals. With the help of Evernote, he’s going to lead you in a challenge to get into better shape and change some of your bad eating habits.
Here’s how it’s going to work:
- Choose any combination of the four challenges presented below.
- Create a notebook called ’30 Day Fitness Challenge,” or something more motivational, like “30 Days to a new Kasey.” Don’t forget to replace Kasey with your name.
- Every day you complete a challenge, take note of it in your challenge notebook. Take photos to track before and afters, and maybe even clip some motivational articles to help you along. [see Chad's tips for ways to use Evernote to track your progress]
- Join the Fitness discussion forum to share your experience, tips, talk with other users participating in the challenge, and connect with Chad. Remember, having group support helps you to stay motivated!
4 Challenge Options
Choose any combination of two.
2 Fitness Challenges:
- 100 sit ups per day. This can be done in one chunk or spread out through the day. You have the option to scale this down to 50. Pick a number and commit!
- 100 stairs per day. You can split this up throughout the day, or reduce the total number, but again, pick a set number and stick to it.
2 Nutritional Challenges:
- Water only. Do not consume any other fluids besides water for the next 30 days. If that’s too challenging, you can also choose to only omit alcohol and soda.
- No sugar. This one might seem simple at first, until you realize how many things contain sugar. Chad usually allows people to define what this means for them (ie: no sweets and candy, but fruit and sauces are okay).
It’s a Twitter Party!
Chad will be hosting a Twitter party on Thursday, March 15th from 6-7 pm PST (9-10 pm ET) to discuss your accomplishments, what worked and what didn’t, and how you can continue using Evernote to track your fitness goals. We’ll be offering some sweet prizes as well. To join:
- Create your Twitter account, login via Twitter.com or your Twitter client.
- Follow @evernotelife and @anthrophysique
- Follow the hashtag #evernotelife
- Ask questions, chat with fellow challenge participants, and discuss ways you could be using Evernote to stay fit and healthy.
Spread the word and let others know you’ll be joining by tweeting:
I’m participating in the @anthrophysique + @evernotelife Fitness Challenge and Twitter party on 3/15 @ 9 pm EST. Join us! #evernotelife
The Evernote Ambassador Program
Evernote Ambassadors are amazing individuals that are here to teach, share and help you get more out of Evernote. Learn more about Ambassadors and consider submitting your story.
Join the conversation happening in our Lifestyle Forum to connect with Ambassadors and other Evernote users.
Join the conversation
Download Ambassador Guides
Drap and drop them into a New Note or attach them to a note so you can access them from any computer or mobile device where you have Evernote installed!
Joshua Zerkel’s Productivity Tips (PDF)
Brandie Kajino’s Organization Tips (PDF)
Carley Knobloch’s Spring Cleaning Tips (PDF)