In this episode, we talk about big updates to Evernote and Evernote Hello, Phil and Andrew interview Adam Davidson from NPR, we learn about the difference between couches and sofas, and lots more.
Audio feed | Length: 64mins
Podcast #33 topics
- We won a Crunchie! [related post]
- Auto-titles on iOS and Android
- Hello update [get Evernote Hello]
- New on Android: feature discovery [related post]
- Chat support for Premium users [related post]
- Interview with NPR’s Adam Davidson
- Evernote for Schools resource site (don’t call it a microsite!)
- Twitter questions
We’ve set up a voicemail box just for you. Call us and tell us how you use Evernote-–don’t forget to tell us your name and where you’re from. We’ll choose the best ones and play them in our podcast. Call +1 (347) 497-3572 and leave a message.
Have a question you’d like us to cover in a future podcast? Leave it in the comments section or send a tweet with the hashtag #EvernotePodcast.