Editor’s Note: This note was updated with minor edits on June 5, 2015 to more accurately reflect the current Evernote feature set.
In this episode, we talk about big updates to Evernote, Phil and Andrew interview Adam Davidson from NPR, we learn about the difference between couches and sofas, and lots more.
Audio feed | Length: 64mins
Podcast #33 topics
- We won a Crunchie! [related post]
- Auto-titles on iOS and Android
- New on Android: feature discovery [related post]
- Chat support for Premium users [related post]
- Interview with NPR’s Adam Davidson
- Evernote for Schools resource site (don’t call it a microsite!)
- Twitter questions
Have a question you’d like us to cover in a future podcast? Leave it in the comments section or send a tweet with the hashtag #EvernotePodcast.