For our first Evernote Cook-Along, Home Cooking Ambassador Lauren Atkins chose a basic crepe recipe for you to follow along with. Folks from around the country and the world joined in the fun of capturing and sharing their cooking experiences with Evernote Food. For our next Cook-Along, we’re taking on the Great American Burger.
With our favorite American grilling holiday just around the corner, we’re hosting a 4th of July-themed Cook-Along on Saturday, June 30th.
The Burger Cook-Along
To participate, be sure you’ve downloaded Evernote Food to your iPhone or Android phone. Here’s how it’s going to work:
- RSVP for the Burger Cook-Along Facebook Event, and while you’re at it, be sure to Like the Evernote Food Facebook page!
- Join the Epicurious Favorite Burger Recipes notebook. A selection of burger recipes are waiting for you there. When you open the link, click to Join the Notebook (you’ll be asked to sign into your Evernote account). After you’ve joined the notebook, you’ll be able to access it from your Shared notebooks on any device where you have Evernote installed.
- Select a burger recipe to make or adapt from the selection in the notebook. Get creative! Invite your friends and family!
- Prepare your burgers anytime between today and July 4th.
- Post your creations to the Evernote Cook-Along’s Event page on Facebook, the Evernote Lifestyle forum, Twitter, and your blog (if you have one!) anytime between today and July 5nd. Use the hashtag #evernotecookalong when sharing your notes.
Over the course of the Cook-Along, we’ll select 5 random winners, who will all receive a goody bag of Evernote swag including a t-shirt, tote bag, stickers, and more. Let’s get grilling!
Have an idea for a community Evernote event? Share it in the comments!