Nearly a year ago, we launched our Ambassador Program with eight Ambassadors — all passionate Evernote users who were excited to teach fellow users and Evernote newbies about ways they could get more out of Evernote. We figured the best way to help our users make Evernote a daily habit was to learn from others who’ve figured it out for themselves. We selected Ambassadors in a broad range of categories — from Design to Teaching, Craft to Productivity — and worked with them to come up with ideas for content, events (in person and online), and workshops. Over the course of the last year, we’ve added a handful of new Ambassadors to the group and back in August, we invited them all to share their experience and knowledge with folks who came out to the Evernote Trunk Conference.
A look back
In the last year, the Ambassador Program (which is a completely volunteer-based program) has blossomed in ways we never even imagined.
- Almost 1,000 people participated in a Paperless Challenge, encouraged by Paperless Ambassador Jamie Todd Rubin.
- Small business owners and wanna-be entrepreneurs learned from Small Business Ambassador Lindsey Holmes and Productivity Ambassador Joshua Zerkel about ways to use Evernote to work with team members, achieve goals, and incorporate 3rd party integrations to enhance their Evernote use.
- Foodies have joined Food Writing Ambassador Kristi Willis and Home Cooking Ambassador Lauren Atkins to become better cooks and eaters with the help of Evernote and Evernote Food.
- Fitness and outdoor enthusiasts turned to Fitness Ambassador Chad Williams and Outdoor Travel Ambassador Rebecca Sowards-Emmerd for tips on planning treks and getting healthy.
- Real estate agents tuned into webinars hosted by Real Estate Ambassador Krisstina Wise and multi-tasking parents picked up ideas for work/life balance from Parenting Ambassador Carley Knobloch.
- Crafters are currently using Evernote to help organize their knitting projects for the Evernote Knit-Along, led by Craft Ambassador Jenni Lathrop.
…Turns out, when people start using Evernote to accomplish one goal, they can accomplish many!
As we approach the one year anniversary of the program, we’re excited to add a new group of Ambassadors to our growing family. You may recognize some of these individuals from stories they’ve shared on our blog. They’re all looking forward to helping you make the most of your Evernote account, and get to know other products and apps in the Evernote family.
Meet our new Ambassadors
Chris Murphy, Salon/Spa Operations Ambassador
Russell Curtis, Architecture Ambassador
Daniel Hedrick, Photography Ambassador
Stacey Harmon, GTD Ambassador
Nicholas Provenzano, Education Ambassador
Rob van Nood, Education Ambassador
Justin Nowak, Event Planning Ambassador
Follow @evernotelife on Twitter for latest news and events from Ambassadors, look for the Evernote Ambassador badge on Ambassador sites, and follow Ambassadors on their individual social networks (you can find links in their bios).
The Evernote Ambassador Program
Join the conversation happening in our Lifestyle Forum to connect with Ambassadors and other Evernote users.
Download Ambassador Guides
Drag and drop them into a New Note or attach them to a note so you can access them from any computer or mobile device where you have Evernote installed!
Joshua Zerkel’s Productivity Tips (PDF)
Brandie Kajino’s Organization Tips (PDF)
Carley Knobloch’s Spring Cleaning Tips (PDF)
Jamie Todd Rubin’s Paperless Tips (PDF)
Jenni Lathrop’s Crafting Tips (PDF)
Lindsey Holmes’ Small Business Tips (PDF)
Krisstina Wise’s Real Estate Tips (PDF)
Rob van Nood’s case study on Evernote for Portfolios (PDF)