Who’s ready for the holidays? Finding everyone the perfect gift, planning family dinners, organizing travel, and figuring out dinner menus can be overwhelming, but Evernote is here to help! Get ahead of the game this year by taking the Evernote Holiday Pledge to use Evernote for staying sane this holiday season.
Take the Evernote Holiday Pledge
By taking the pledge, you’ll unlock opportunities to participate in a range of fun challenges and events, find tips from our Ambassadors, and opt to receive helpful guidance from the Evernote team throughout the holiday season. Visit our Evernote Holiday page to take the Pledge and find out what’s in store.
The BIG Evernote Potluck
With Thanksgiving only a few weeks away, we thought we’d kick things off with a BIG Evernote Potluck, led by our Home Cooking Ambassador, Lauren Atkins. You can participate online and also plan a real-life potluck with friends and family on Saturday, November 10th.
Here’s what you need to do:
- RSVP to the BIG Evernote Potluck Facebook event, and while you’re at it, be sure to Like the Evernote and Evernote Food Facebook Pages!
- Join Lauren’s Holiday potluck notebook. You’ll find recipe ideas, potluck-planning tips, and more. When you open the link, click to Join the Notebook (you’ll be asked to sign into your Evernote account). After you’ve joined the notebook, you’ll be able to access it from your Shared Notebooks on any device where you have Evernote installed.
- Figure out what you’d like to bring to the potluck. Use our handy checklist to help you figure out ways to use Evernote and Evernote Food to plan, shop, cook, and capture your creations.
- Find Lauren’s tips for using Evernote and Evernote Food to organize your Thanksgiving dinner (use this potluck as your ‘test drive’)
- Prepare your potluck dish (s) anytime between today and November 10th. Be sure to capture the process and the final dish using Evernote and/or Evernote Food.
- Submit photos of your dishes to our public Holiday notebook by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org anytime between today and November 26th.
- Connect with Lauren and fellow Evernote users on the Facebook event page to discuss tips for planning your Thanksgiving, share favorite Thanksgiving recipes, and more. Use the hashtag #evernoteholiday when sharing your notes on Twitter or Instagram.
Be sure to join our Holiday notebook to find tips for using Evernote and our family of products to make this your best holiday season yet. We’ll be updating it regularly throughout the season.
Enter our BIG Potluck contest
Submit your best dish to the BIG Evernote Potluck contest. We’ll select 5 random winners on Monday, November 26th to win a sweet Evernote goody bag.