Father’s Day is just around the corner (mark your calendar: June 16th), so we thought we’d share a few great gift ideas that any dad would appreciate.
1) Livescribe’s Sky wifi Smartpen lets your dad take notes as he always has while simultaneously recording audio, linking spoken words to written notes. All of his notes and recordings will automatically sync to Evernote wirelessly, so information is never lost.
2) The Fujitsu ScanSnap is the easiest way for Dad to get rid of paper clutter. He can scan everything to Evernote, so all the documents he needs are at his fingertips whether he’s on a computer or mobile device. Bonus: Premium users can enjoy Evernote’s ability to search for text inside of scanned documents, making sure your dad can find what he’s looking for quickly.
3) iHealth’s Body Analysis Scale measures nine different characteristics of body composition, including body fat, lean mass, muscle mass, bone mass, and more. The data is wirelessly sent to Evernote so your father can keep track of measurements over time, identify trends, and stay healthy. Read more details here.
4) The wireless arm Blood Pressure Monitor and wrist Blood Pressure Monitor (also by iHealth) make it easy to track blood pressure measurements and sync this information to Evernote. Your dad can track his own health metrics or keep a Shared Notebook with family members or a doctor to help him achieve his health and fitness goals.
5) The Evernote Smart Notebook by Moleskine. If your father loves his pen and paper, this is the perfect gift. It combines a beautiful writing experience with the power of Evernote; he can take notes or keep a journal as he always has, tag notes with Smart Stickers, then take a photo of his work with Evernote’s Page Camera to send it all to his Evernote account. You can read more about how to use it here.
6) The Evernote Gift Pack. For the dad who already loves Evernote; our gift pack includes a super soft Evernote T-shirt and one year of Premium.
There you have it: our favorite gifts for Dad.