Want to learn how to use Evernote to be a more productive professional, collaborate with teammates, and get organized around your projects? Together with our Productivity Ambassador Joshua Zerkel, we’re hosting a special online workshop this Wednesday, June 26th from 12-1 pm PDT about ways to use Evernote for work.
The webinar is FREE; all you need to do is register.
You will learn how to:
- Gather ideas and inspiration
- Collect data in any format and put it all in one place
- Organize projects and to-do’s
- Share your notes with a collaborator or team
- Easily find what you are looking for, fast
Sign up for the event
Update: This event has passed. You can find a recording of the webinar here.
Be sure to RSVP to our Facebook event, where you can post your comments, feedback and ideas, and pick up tips from the Evernote community. We’ll be watching the conversation and using your feedback to inform the content of the workshop.