If the weather’s warm where you live, take advantage of outdoor spaces and plan a summer picnic with Evernote.
- Research locations. Download the Evernote Web Clipper to your browser of choice and use it to clip websites and maps of potential picnic locations. Explore your town or city by doing a little research to find public gardens, beach coves, and more. Visiting a spot you think would be great for a picnic? Use Evernote on your phone to jot down your impressions (later, you’ll be able to find the exact location as your note will be automatically geo-tagged).
- Get more out of email newsletters. If you’re like us, you may subscribe to a number of newsletters alerting you to cool new spots in your city. Forward these directly to your Evernote account by using your Evernote email address. You can also clip directly from Gmail using the Evernote Web Clipper for Chrome. Your newsletter collection may come in handy for the picnic or another summer outing.
- Create your picnic checklist. Did you know that when you make a checklist in Evernote on your phone or desktop, it’s available on all of your devices? Utensils? Check. Dip? Check. Blanket? Check!
- Set Reminders. Use the Reminders feature to make sure you don’t forget to stop by the drugstore to pick up sunscreen, email directions to friends, and bring a bottle opener.
- Get offline. Whether you’re planning a get-together at a remote location, or just want to ‘get off the grid,’ you can make any notebook an Offline Notebook, so you can access your notes without a connection (this is a Premium feature).