With 2014 around the corner, we thought we’d share a few of our favorite tips and stories from 2013. Of course, this is just small sampling of everything we’ve covered this year. From new products and launches — the Evernote Market, Evernote Business 2.0, Business Card Scanning, Presentation Mode, and a brand new Web Clipper — to international growth, we’ve kept busy.
We look forward to sharing more inspiring stories from around the world, helpful tips, and of course, great products, in 2014. Here’s a compilation of our top 10 favorites:
- How to Write a Cookbook with Evernote
- 5 Ways to Use Evernote on Your Tablet
- How to Work with Designers
- 5 Ways to Be a Better Freelancer
- How To: Never Miss a Deadline with Evernote
- Mastering Evernote Basics
- Why Mailchimp Turns to Evernote Business to Get Things Done
- Quick Tip: How to Organize Your Notebooks in Evernote
- 12 Ways to Use Evernote to Get Ready for Baby
- Evernote for Managing a Small Business: Jimmy’s Iced Coffee
What were your favorite stories from the past year? Any tips and stories you’re hoping to see more of in 2014? Share your thoughts in the comments.