New year, new you? If only it were that easy.
Less than two weeks into 2014, there’s still plenty of time to work towards long-term goals that revolve around planning a family, finding a dream job or purchasing a home.
Learn how Evernote can help you plan ahead, even when you feel like there’s rarely enough time to do so.
1. Set long-term and short-term goals. Whether it’s buying a house, saving for your child’s college fund, or investing in a new piece of furniture, use Evernote to work towards all your goals. Jot down the steps needed to get there, and refer to them as often as needed to accomplish your goals. Set a Reminder to track your progress along the way.
2. Start your dream job search. Use Evernote to help you work your way towards landing your long-coveted dream job. Save job listings, your updated resume and cover letters, so when the perfect job pops up, you’re prepared to pounce on it immediately. Keep the entire process organized by sending all related correspondence to your Evernote account.
3. Write down those baby names! Whether starting a family is imminent or a life-long goal, start collecting your favorite names in Evernote. Picking out the perfect name when the time comes will be that much easier.
4. Travel the world. Save your trip plans for the upcoming year to Evernote in a ‘Travels’ notebook. Share this notebook with your family, friends or lucky travel partner so you can make collaborative decisions about your future trip. Travel planning is such an extensive process, so clip hotel information, save airfare and place itineraries directly into Evernote to recall easily.
5. Start your home search. Clip listings your agent sends you, snap photos of homes you see and like, and start collecting loan information in your Evernote account. When the time is right, you’ll have everything you need to get started.