Before you head into the weekend, let’s take a look back at some of our favorite stories we think are worth sharing this week.
1. We were excited to announce our completely redesigned Web Clipper for Chrome. Check out some of the coverage from The Next Web and don’t forget to watch our video highlighting all the updates.
2. This week, we launched our Evernote Business Certified Consultant program to help provide you with a network of Evernote experts who can provide guidance tailored to your team’s needs.
3. PCWorld published an invaluable list of tips for advanced search techniques in Evernote.
4. Exploring Evernote’s smartwatch challenge and the coming of an “augmented intelligence” in this profile of Phil Libin from the Financial Times.
5. From Clipper to notebooks, Evernote consultant Jason Frasca provides a guide to everything you need to know about Evernote sharing.
6. How’s your handwriting? We came across this snapshot on Twitter by Rose Chard, who demonstrated her incredibly beautiful and detailed penmanship with the help of the Jot Script Evernote Edition Stylus. Check it out:
Love my @AdonitNews @evernote Jot Script: really impressive with ease of use and integration into my writing habits pic.twitter.com/NUDhi9DVi5
— Rose Chard (@rrchard1) July 16, 2014