Any time you share a note or notebook in Evernote, the recipient receives an email notifying them that they now have access to the data you have shared. By default, this notification email will come from the email address associated with your Evernote account.
If you prefer that the notification email for Shared Business Notes or Shared Business Notebooks display your work email address as the sender, you may now easily enable this simply by entering your business email address in your account settings.
This is an especially useful feature for users who have joined Evernote Business with their existing Evernote account, as they will be able to continue sharing Personal Notes and Notebooks with their personal email address, while sharing Business Notes and Notebooks with their separate business email address.
To share Business Notes and Notebooks with your business email address, do the following:
- Log into Evernote via the web.
- Click your name in the top-right corner of the screen to open the Account Info menu.
- Click ‘Settings’.
- In the sidebar, click ‘Personal Settings’.
- Enter your work email address in the ‘Business Email Address’ field in the ‘Contact’ section.
- Click the ‘Save Changes’ button at the bottom of the screen.
The business email address you specified will be shown as the sender of all email notifications for Shared Business Notes or Shared Business Notebooks. The email address you used to create your Evernote account will be shown as the sender of all email notifications for Shared Personal Notes or Shared Personal Notebooks.