Today, we are excited to announce that app submissions are now open for the Evernote Devcup! The Evernote Devcup is our annual developer competition where designers and software developers from around the globe build and submit innovative apps that work with Evernote. With the help of our online community, we will award prizes to the best products that integrate with the Evernote API.
Last month at SXSW in Austin, we announced the Evernote Devcup and prizes for the best apps that combine captivating functionality with beautiful, intuitive design to help Evernote users better capture and recall the important things in their lives. You can view the best of last year’s competition here »
Evernote Developer meetups around the world:
To help you get started, the Evernote team will be hosting Devcup Meetups around the world in April through June. Attend one in a city near you to brainstorm ideas, discuss your app with Evernote API experts, and connect with fellow participants.
The Evernote Meetups are listed below:
- Tokyo, Japan – Devcup Meetup – April 17th
- Singapore – Devcup Meetup – April 18th
- Sydney – Devcup Meetup – April 22nd
- Melbourne – Devcup Meetup – April 24th
- Taipei, Taiwain – Devcup Meetup – April 25th
- New York City – Devcup Meetup – April 26th
- Hong Kong – Devcup Meetup – May 2nd
- Zürich, Switzerland – Devcup Meetup – May 6th
- Colombia – Evernote Developer Workshop – May 24th
- Osaka, Japan – Devcup Meetup – April 21st
- Sendai, Japan – Devcup Meetup – April 22nd
- SF / Silicon Valley – Evernote/Honda Hackathon – May 31st – June 2nd
The Evernote Devcup is open from now until June 28th. Create an app to help 50 million Evernote users do more: register to enter at devcup.evernote.com today!
More news on the Evernote Devcup:
- Announcing Devcup 2013 [The Evernote Blog]
- Evernote Devcup is Live! [Evernote Devcup Forum]
- Evernote Education Ambassador – “Build me a Devcup App!” [TheNerdyTeacher Blog]
- The Best from Devcup 2012 [The Evernote Blog]