We are excited to announce the Evernote Conference, our annual event for developers, designers, and our community of users. Over the past few months, we have crafted a collection of talks, panels, and technical workshops that help you get more out of Evernote and the platform.
Reserve your spot today >>
We’ve built such a great lineup of speakers and workshops that we couldn’t fit them all into just one day, so this year we’re expanding the conference to two days.
Speakers and panelists include:
- Phil Libin – CEO, Evernote
- Loic LeMeur – Founder, LeWeb
- Dave Winer – Creator of RSS
- Rafe Needleman – Writer and Director of Dev Relations, Evernote
- Nate Weiner – Founder and CEO, Pocket
- Eric Migicovsky – Creator, Pebble
- Ben Zotto – Creator of Penultimate
- Randy J Hunt – Creative Director, Etsy
- Edwin Khodabakchian – CEO, Feedly
- Brit Morin – Founder, Brit + Co.
- Seth Hitchings – VP of Platform Strategy, Evernote
- View full list of speakers >>
We hope you’ll join us as we dive deeper into use cases to help you work smarter and live better. We’re hosting panel discussions on current tech triends led by our peers in the industry. If you’re looking for more hands-on sessions, we’ve got you covered with technical and business focused workshops.
Workshops and talks include:
- Evernote Business API
- Building Apps for iOS 7
- Designing and Building Local APIs for Android
- Evernote API and the Semantic Web
- Running your Business with Evernote
- Augmented Intelligence
- PNG Optimization for iPad apps
- Project Coordination Workshops
- View full list of workshops >>
We’re working hard to ensure that the two days you spend with us are productive, informative, inspirational and fun. In addition to the talks, we will include company announcements — You don’t want to miss it!
When: Thursday and Friday, September 26th-27th, 2013
Where: Concourse Exhibition Hall – 635 8th Street, San Francisco, CA
Price: Early Bird tickets $350