Every year we highlight the community of startups, developers, and designers building amazing products with the Evernote API. It’s time to kick off the 2014 Evernote Platform Awards and we want you to take part in the season!
What is it?
Our annual awards celebrating the best apps that connect to Evernote.
Who is this for?
- Users - Nominate your favorite apps that connect to Evernote
- Developers - build great apps that utilize the Evernote API
- Existing Apps - add “Save to Evernote” to your project for consideration
What we look for?
- Design: Is the application polished, visually appealing, and easy to use?
- Development: Does the application incorporate the Evernote API?
- Utility: Is the application compelling and/or indispensable?
- Originality: Is the application unique and/or innovative among the competition?
- May 6th - Nomination are accepted for the Evernote Platform Awards
- July 31st - Nominations close; Evernote judges select final nominees
- August 4th - Top finalists are announced and our community votes their favorites
- September 2nd - Evernote Platform Award winners announced
What are the Award categories?
Popular use cases for Evernote:
Acknowledging the top teams and their efforts:
- Best Design
- Best Multi-Platform App
- Best New Startup
- Best Yinxiang Biji App
- Best Integration of 2014
How to get involved?
For users: Explore the Evernote app center, our collection of great 3rd party Evernote apps, and nominate your favorite apps with the banner on each product page
For developers: Nominate your app on the Evernote Platform Awards by going to the platform awards site and filling out the form below.
We look forward to sharing great apps with our community of users!