Once a week (or so), we’ll be posting about our latest features, enhancements, bug fixes, and other useful information.
Web clipper tutorial videos
We added two short video tutorials on how to install and use the browser clippers, which allow you to save web pages directly to your account — text, images, and all, not just a link.
Install the Web Clipper by dragging or adding this Clip to Evernote button into your browser’s link bar.
Windows Client updates | Get the latest version
- Improved speed of tape scrolling and saved searches
- UI improvements — new and improved icons and icon placements
- Synchronization logs now available on double click of synchronization bar
- Improved import of databases from pre-3.0 versions of Evernote
- Implemented ‘Attributes’ section
- Increased efficiency and speed of indexing
Evernote Web and Mobile Web updates
- Improvements to the web clipper
- Login on mobile device now uses SSL
- Improved detection of mobile browsers
Evernote for Windows Mobile updates | Get the latest version
- Improved synchronization and handling of snapshot deletion on the device
psssst. the mac client is almost ready. stay tuned.