Evernote is a great tool to use when hunting for a new home. Here are some ideas:
- Create a lists of any requirements, such as hardwood floors, parking, dishwasher, etc.
- Clip listings (and maps) as you do your research.
- Whenever you set up appointments or schedule open house visits make a list in Evernote including times, addresses and relevant phone numbers.
- Bring up your notes on your laptop or phone to keep track of what you are viewing. Use tags and saved searches to make things even easier.
- Take snapshots, text and voice notes of each place you visit, so you won’t forget any important details.
- Go through all of the research you have in Evernote to help you make your decision.
- Keep track of all follow-up questions you have related to specific properties
Find even more Evernote uses and tips at: Ron’s Evernote Tips