Have we got a deal for you: The generous folks at Fujitsu want to pay for your Evernote Premium account!
It’s simple. You buy a ScanSnap S1500 or S1500M scanner, sign up for Evernote Premium, complete the rebate form, and they’ll send you a check for $50 (you can use the extra five bucks to buy yourself a latte).
Why this is cool
We all love getting something for free, but this deal is much more than that. Scanners and Evernote Premium are a match made in heaven. You scan you papers, documents, scraps, business cards, and receipts, then access them in Evernote on any computer or phone you use. Our image recognition and Premium-only PDF search make finding any of your scans a snap (ahem). Plus, the ability to add 500MB of new stuff each month, means you can scan to your heart’s content. Check out our Premium page for even more reasons to go Premium.
As with all rebate forms, there are some rules:
- Your ScanSnap must be purchased between May 1st, 2010 and July 31st, 2010
- You must have an annual Evernote Premium account, if you’re month-to-month consider switching to the annual version
- Complete this rebate form, making sure to include your Evernote information
- Mail the completed form along with the original UPC to the specified address
- This is open to US residents only. Please review the Terms and Conditions on the rebate form for additional rules
Here’s a video showing how Evernote and ScanSnap work together. The video shows a different ScanSnap model than what is offered as part of this deal, but the interactions are the same.