It’s not often that we talk about a device that could easily have been part of a James Bond flick. It isn’t a watch that turns into a jetpack (still waiting for that). We’re talking about Doxie, which is just about the tiniest document scanner we’ve ever seen.
The Doxie scanner is about the circumference of your wrist. It can be thrown into your bag, purse or, even, back pocket. It gets its power over USB, so no power cables are necessary. Most importantly, it sends your scans directly to Evernote. What could be better?
How it works
After a quick software setup, your Doxie scanner is ready to send scans into Evernote on your desktop.
- Launch the Doxie software (Mac and PC compatible)
- Choose how you want your document scanned (PDF or image)
- The name you give the scan will be the title of your note
- Choose Evernote as a destination
- Scan your document
Available in the Evernote Trunk
The Doxie Scanner, along with lots of other great Evernote-friendly products, is available in the Evernote Trunk.
Giveaway time! (CLOSED)
We’re giving away five (5) Doxie scanners. This giveaway is open to Evernote users anywhere in the world. The rules are simple:
- Leave a comment on this post (in English) telling us how you plan on using this super small scanner together with Evernote
- Comments must be posted by 9am PT on Monday July 26th, 2010
Winners will be randomly selected and contacted via email (so make sure to use a valid address). Good luck!