At this time of year, many of our users are probably thinking about travel, time off from work, gift-giving, family time, and lots of festivities and cheer. There are lots of ways to make your holiday season better with Evernote — from getting more organized so you’ll stress less to capturing the special moments.
This year, we introduced the Evernote Holiday Pledge; anyone who signs the Pledge opts in to receive useful tips and guidance from our team and our fabulous Ambassadors throughout the season. What’s more, we’re hosting a number of fun virtual events to help you be a better Evernote user, connect with the Evernote community and learn just how much you can do with your Evernote account, various Evernote products and partner products that extend the Evernote experience.
Join the Holiday Craft-Along!
We’ve joined together with our Craft Ambassador Jenni Lathrop and our friends at Chronicle Books to bring you our first Holiday Craft-Along, an opportunity to use Evernote to help you add a handmade touch to your holiday season. Here’s how it’s going to work:
- RSVP to the Facebook Event page
- Complete one of the projects below by December 25th, and share photos of your creations on Facebook and Twitter using the hashtag #evernoteholiday.
- Be sure to email your best photos to email@example.com. We’ll select a random winner from among the email submissions to receive a pretty sweet Evernote + Chronicle Books goody bag (see below for everything that’s included).
Choose one of 5 craft projects to complete with Evernote:
- Make a homemade gift
- Create a homemade centerpiece
- Create homemade table decorations
- Create a holiday floral arrangement
- Make a homemade party invitation
Use Evernote to:
- Create a Holidays 2012 Notebook or Notebook Stack
- Download Evernote to your mobile devices (if you haven’t already) for on-the-go access to your notes
- Create a shopping checklist
- Shop in-store and online for craft materials, checking items off your list as you purchase them
- Clip inspiration using the Evernote Web Clipper
- Snap photos of holiday inspiration you see at department stores and friends’ houses
- Create a to-do list for completing your project
- Share your project notes with a collaborator by sharing individual notes or creating a Shared Notebook
- Get organized around all of your holiday plans; download Evernote’s Holiday Guide
Submit photos of your handmade holiday craft, win the Evernote & Chronicle Books goody bag!
Email photos of your completed craft projects to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll select a random winner from among the email submissions to receive a pretty sweet Evernote + Chronicle Books goody bag (see below for everything that’s included). We’ll add our favorites to our Holiday notebook.
The prize pack includes the following book titles, along with Evernote goodies:
Holiday Crafting & Baking with Kids
A Life In Stitches
Stencil Style 101
Mom & Me Knits
Heart Felt Knits
Liberty Book of Home Sewing
So Pretty! Crochet
Find more tips for using Evernote this holiday season by joining our public notebook (updated regularly) and taking the Evernote Holiday Pledge to receive tips and guidance by email.