In August, we teamed up with Paperless Living Ambassador Jamie Todd Rubin to host a 30 Day Paperless Challenge. Nearly 1,000 people participated and many discovered new ways to use Evernote as well as complementary products in the Evernote Trunk to get rid of the paper in their lives. Participants help each other stay motivated, learn new ways to digitize their paper, and live a less cluttered life.
For those of you whose New Year’s resolution is to go paperless (or just live a more paperless life), we’re kicking off our 2nd Paperless Challenge! Join Jamie and fellow Evernote users in a quest to rid yourself of paper piles.
The Challenge officially kicks off on January 8, 2013 and lasts 30 days. We encourage you to use the next week to get yourself organized and be sure you have the proper tools (Evernote downloaded to all of your devices, as well as a scanner of your choice). Check out the scanners in the Evernote Trunk, if you don’t have one already.
|Download Jamie’s Guide: The Evernote Paperless Challenge Checklist|
To participate in the Paperless Challenge:
- RSVP for the Paperless Challenge Facebook event.
- Download Jamie’s guide, The Evernote Paperless Challenge Checklist, and save it to your Evernote account so you can access it from any computer or mobile device.
- Save the Evernote Paperless Challenge Checklist document to your Evernote account.
- Use Jamie’s recommended paperless flow and checklist to get started.
- Connect with fellow Challenge participants and Jamie on Facebook, the Evernote Lifestyle forum, Twitter, and your blog (if you have one!). Ask questions, share your story, discuss best practices and keep us updated on your progress.
- Complete as many of the Challenge tasks as possible by February 6, 2013!
Stay tuned for more tips, virtual chats, prizes and more
Be sure to RSVP to the Facebook event and follow @evernotelife on Twitter so you don’t miss out on announcements around Challenge prizes and virtual events, as well as more paperless tips from Jamie and the Evernote community.
The Evernote Pledge
Throughout the holiday season, we’ve been sharing tips with our community for using Evernote to make your holidays better. Now that the New Year is upon us, be sure to take the Pledge (if you haven’t already) to receive occasional tips from Evernote and our Ambassadors.