We recently updated Evernote Food with some great new features, including expanded tools to help you curate your recipe collection using Evernote and Evernote Food. Today, we’re sharing a Quick Tip to illustrate how you can share your favorite recipes from the My Cookbook section in Evernote Food.
Learn more about how to build the ultimate online cookbook in Evernote Food
Don’t have Evernote Food 2.1? Download it for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch now ».
Let’s take a look at how the recipe sharing feature works.
1. Choose a recipe you’d like to share from your collection within My Cookbook.
2. After you’ve opened the recipe within the My Cookbook section of the app, tap the share button to choose a sharing option.
3. You can share recipes you’ve clipped to My Cookbook on Facebook or Twitter, via e-mail, or a link.
(Note: for recipes from publishers featured in Evernote Food, clicking the recipe always takes you to the recipe on the publisher’s site. For recipes you’ve imported from Evernote into Evernote Food, clicking the link will take you to the public URL you created in Evernote.).
4. You have full control over what you want to share through Evernote Food. If you want to share via Facebook and Twitter, tap ‘Connect’ to get sharing set up.
5. If you want to e-mail a recipe, select that option and a beautiful thumbnail of the recipe with the publisher’s branding will arrive in the recipient’s inbox. When they click on the recipe, they’ll be taken to the recipe on the publisher’s site.
6. That’s it! We hope you’ll enjoy finding new recipe inspiration and sharing it via Evernote Food.
Want to learn more about Evernote Food? Check out the following blog posts:
Sync Your Recipes to Evernote Food
Build a Restaurant Wish List
Build Your Own Cookbook
Chronicle Your Culinary Adventures
For more information on using Evernote Food, check out our Evernote Food user guide and also stop by our Evernote Food Facebook page for regular tips.