Editor’s Note: As of April 29, 2015, emailing into Evernote is a paid feature available to Evernote Premium and Evernote Plus subscribers. To learn more, visit our level and feature comparison page.
The time for summer travel is upon us, but who has the time or energy to carve out a weekend for planning your next vacation?
With Evernote, you don’t have to because you can plan your travels in bits and pieces, by yourself, with other people, and whenever you have a free moment. Here’s how.
- Plan when you can. Be sure to download Evernote to all of your devices and computers so you can capture information and inspiration whenever you have the time.
- Use your Evernote email address. Your inbox is hard to search. Find things faster in your Evernote account; forward travel recommendations, confirmations, and more from your email to Evernote. Once in Evernote, you can organize your trip using tags, Notebooks, and Notebook Stacks.
- Share your notebook. If planning a vacation with a partner, friends or family, make planning and sharing information easier by inviting individuals to view your notebook. Premiums users can also allow others to modify notes and notebooks.
- Clip away. Install the Evernote Web Clipper on your browser so you can clip articles, hotel information, restaurant menus, maps, bathing suits and more, to your Evernote account. Browse through your finds when you have the time, narrow your selections, or take action on them.
- Create your packing list. Start making a packing list well in advance. Use Reminders to make sure you’re on track to pick up sunscreen, scuba gear, and your updated passport well in advance of your trip.
Tell us where you’re headed this summer, and how Evernote is helping you prepare.
Check out more tips for traveling better with Evernote:
Quick Tip: Plan a Road Trip with Evernote Food
Travel Series: Planning a Trip with Evernote
Plan a Family Vacation or a Solo Trip with Evernote
Tips from Apartment Therapy for using Evernote to plan a perfect trip
Photos by Kasey Fleisher Hickey