Planning an event involves a lot of moving parts (we know from experience, as we get ready for the Evernote Conference).
Today we’d like to share a few of Brit + Co.‘s tips for planning an event with Evernote. You can find more tips by hopping over to the Brit + Co site.
- Make a Notebook for Each “Subject”: You can have a different notebook for each event (or each aspect of the event, i.e. food, decor, guest list) but they still live in one handy place.
- Share Your Notebooks: Once you have these well-organized notebooks for each subject, share ‘em with your coworkers (or bridesmaids or roommates or whoever you’re planning the party with). You can collaborate on notes, make sure everyone is working from the same checklist, and more.
- Put Together a Mood Board: Evernote can handle images beautifully as well. Simply drag and drop images from the Internet or your photo library into a note. The nice thing about this is your photos don’t have to fit a certain letter-size format, so you can freestyle without a million page breaks.
- Make Those Lists and Check ‘Em Twice: The number one Evernote feature we obsess over? Checklists. Lists that actually let you check things off when you get ‘em done. We know it’s a basic function, but it seriously makes our days so much more efficient… and we’d be lying if we didn’t admit that sometimes we totally add things we just finished to a new to-do list just to check them off.
- Brainstorm Offline: Not all brainstorms take place over a wi-fi network. When you’re commuting underground or in the air, you can still use Evernote to take notes, make a slew of drafts, and do whatever you need to do. Once you’re connected to the Internet, the app will magically sync your notes across all of your devices.
Find more tips for planning an event with Evernote over on the Brit + Co. site.
See Brit Morin speak at the Evernote Conference
Brit + Co. founder Brit Morin will be speaking at the Evernote Conference so be sure to connect with her there!
Register Here »