This post is part of a series aimed at showing you how to get the most out of Evernote Business for Salesforce.
Whether you’re at your desk or on your mobile device, Evernote Business for Salesforce helps you better prepare for customer meetings and presentations by letting you easily capture and collect important information about the people and companies you work with. When you’re getting ready for a meeting, you’ll have all the background information you need at your fingertips so you can effectively build great relationships.
Capture virtually any type of information that’s important to you, including:
- Clipped web pages with research about the person you’re connecting with, key individuals at their company and their competitors
- PDFs of industry overviews to see trends that could impact your relationships
- Photos of handwritten notes on Post-it® Notes
- Audio recordings with ideas about how to meet a potential customer’s needs
- Email conversations that you’ve forwarded into Evernote
Everything you capture can be linked directly to each Salesforce record for fast access by you or team members you’re working with. View everything about your relationships in one central spot so you can tackle the next steps to successfully grow these relationships.
Learn more about Evernote Business for Salesforce.