Mobile devices help bridge the gap between our work and personal lives. When you are away from the office, use Evernote as a way to share information to colleagues quickly. And when you’re at work, use Evernote to send content to family and friends.
Here’s a few ways you can share with friends, family, or colleagues using Evernote on your smartphone:
* Share a note using email
* Send a to-do list of errands or grocery items for the week
* Send an agenda in advance of a business meeting
* Post a reading list for a class website, or notes from a lecture
* Snap a photo of something important, and send it to a friend or family member for input
* Capture a photo of a contact’s business card
* Remember your expenses while out and about by snapping photos of receipts
What type of content do you share using Evernote? Share your story and tips in the comments for the Evernote community!