One of the biggest games on the global stage of American soccer is an hour away from kickoff in Brazil. Are you ready to enjoy every minute of the excitement and remember those special moments forever?
Learn how to create and share your football experiences with your friends, family and colleagues by sharing Evernote notes and notebooks.
Share your favorite moments with your friends by creating a shared notebook to follow the matches, save images, and organize the ultimate viewing party.
Ideas of things you can save and share during the game
- Keep an updated match schedule and results
- Create a shared notebook with news articles
- Save historical soccer factoids
- Share a shopping list of things to get for your watching party
- Create a travel itinerary and store all your reservations and documents
After creating your notebook, simply start saving all the relevant information and then select the content you want to share with your friends. Premium users also have the ability to give their friends permission to modify and create new notes.
Learn how to share notebooks
Sharing Evernote notebooks is fast and easy. Select your preferred platform so we can teach you step-by-step how to share your notebooks.
Let’s try it:
1. Open your list of notebooks
2. Find the notebook you want and select the Share button. Depending on your device, you may see the Share button by opening the notebook Edit menu (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch), Options menu (Android), or just by selecting or hovering over the notebook.
3. From the sharing menu, choose Invite individuals.
4. Add your invitees’ email addresses.
5. Select the appropriate sharing permissions.
6. Add an introduction message to be sent in the email invitation.
7. Invitees will receive an email containing a link to preview or join the notebook and add it to their Evernote account.
If you are an Evernote Business user and share a Business Notebook with other members of your Evernote Business account, those users will not receive the confirmation email and will instead automatically see the notebook in their accounts the next time they sync.
Learn how to share notes
If you don’t want to share an entire notebook, you can simply share a note through a link, by email, or even through social networks. Select your preferred platform so we can show you step-by-step how to share your notes.
1. Open any note.
2. Open the Share menu. It looks a little different on each device.
Look for one of these icons:
Select Mail or Email.
Tip: A note sent via email will include any attachments, so notes with many large files and attachments may take a long time to send and download.
We hope these tips help inspire you to create a football notebook within Evernote and share all your memories with your friends and loved ones!