What will you accomplish in 2015? Throughout January, we’re sharing our favorite #EvernoteTips, shortcuts, and tricks perfect for powering productivity, whether you work for yourself or on a team.
Sometimes, you need to quickly capture an important detail or remember a memorable idea.
With Evernote for iOS, you can dictate your thoughts directly into Evernote.
1. In Evernote, open a new note.
2. Tap the microphone icon on your device keyboard.
3. Start speaking and your words will begin to type in the note.
4. If you need to include punctuation, simply speak ‘comma’ or ‘period.’
5. Once you’ve finished your idea or thought, tap Done.
6. Then, save your note.