Shopping, an act that we all love when it is for clothes, electronics or accessories. But doesn’t it get a tad bit tedious when it is for day to day necessities, grocery or even for a party or an event. No denying that the shopping hassle is at its worst during festivals. And not to mention how crazy the shopping extravaganza goes during Diwali time. If last year is anything to go by, one can expect e-retailers to go all out in terms of offering the most sizzling deals. If the shopping season is driving you mad, we have some solutions here that could prove useful when you’re prowling the online and offline stores for the best bargain you can GET!
One way to help yourself manage any shopping activity is to create a shopping list. But what happens if you forget to carry the list and misplace that important piece of paper? Well you can avoid such a situation by simply creating a digital list on your phone, a device that we feel incomplete without. And now with Evernote, creating a checklist that’s accessible from any device is the ideal way to have all the information you need at all times.
The Diwali season starts with a long list of things you need to buy and tons of tasks you have to accomplish. With Evernote’s help you can make shopping for clothes, accessories, gifts for family members a lot easier and hassle –free. We recommend using your Evernote app to create different lists manage your shopping and planning this Diwali. Here are a few things you should do on Evernote to make your life easier –
- Shopping list– Manage your shopping process a bit more sanely with Evernote lists that help you track what you need to buy and not miss out on essentials. Don’t forget to have one in place for things to buy for your friends and family this festive season
- Online Shopping – While surfing different e-commerce websites make sure to clip different product you are interested in by using Evernote Web Clipper. You can keep clipping different web pages and can make all these clippings go into a specific notebook for easy access. You tag them to refine your collection.
- Home repairs list: Diwali season also brings in house repairs. So pull it up on your phone when you’re at hardware store and grab everything you need.
- Grocery list: Add items you need and even share it with your spouse! Or ask her to make one for you and share J
- Collaborate and shop together – You may want to divide your shopping responsibilities with your family and work together to get things done. With Evernote, you can share notes with your family and be in sync to ace all the shopping tasks.
So this festive season get on to your Evernote app to plan up a great season of joy, laughter with family & friends along with good food.
Happy Shopping and Happy Diwali!