Do you own a tablet device? If you haven’t already, be sure to download Evernote to it and check out our tips for getting more out of Evernote on your tablet.
- For meetings. Sometimes, you don’t want to drag your laptop to a meeting. Use Evernote on your tablet to take quick notes, as well as to record audio. Everything you capture will automatically sync to all the other devices where you have Evernote installed (including your desktop computer!).
- For cooking. We all know that things can get messy in the kitchen, and you need more room for bowls and ingredients than for your laptop. Use Evernote or Evernote Food to access your favorite recipes (web clips, handwritten notes, and magazine scans) while you’re cooking.
- For business travel. Traveling for business means packing light and ensuring that you – and your work – are mobile. Be sure to forward important email correspondences , save meeting agendas and documents you might want to edit to your Evernote account so you can access them from your tablet. If you’re a Premium user, take notebooks offline so you can get work done, even when you’re not connected to the Internet.
- For leisurely reading. Clip articles you want to read later to your Evernote account and do your nightly reading in bed, using Evernote on your tablet.
- For multi-tasking. Whether you’ve got kids, pets, hobbies, or work that tends to spill over into the nighttime hours, being able to tackle your to-do’s – whether personal or professional – is much easier when you can do them while you’re doing something else. Evernote on your tablet lets you get a jump on writing a meeting agenda, shoot off a trip itinerary, or read up on your best man speech from your couch, in a park or at the coffee shop.
Have you tried Evernote on your tablet?